- September 8th through September 12th, we will be displaying The Wall of Remembrance, a one of a kind tribute to the victims of September 11th, veterans, and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in the Global War on Terror; It will be at the Veterans Memorial in Eisenhower Park.
- Sept 8 – the County’s 9/11 Sunset Candlelight and Remembrance Ceremony at 6:30 p.m. at the Veterans Memorial in Eisenhower Park.
- September 15th, a Doo-Wop concert at Lakeside to benefit the Nassau County Empire State Games for the Physically Challenged
- September 20th to the 22nd and September 27th to the 29th – the Long Island Fair at Old Bethpage Village Restoration.
- September 28th and 29th – Nassau’s Fourth Annual Parade and Car Show, with Eddie Money on this stage on September 28th