By Eden Laikin
Healthplex – a leading dental benefit administrator based in Uniondale – is partnering with Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano to hire residents for 35 positions, with salaries ranging from $25,000 to $85,000 annually..
A Healthplex spokesperson said that “due to significant business growth,” they are seeking new employees to join “us in our success.” The Positions are full-time, with benefits.
The company will join more than 200 other employers, looking to hire workers for numerous jobs in all fields, at the Nassau County Mega Job Fair on Oct 7 at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
From 10am to 2pm, job seekers can visit the many booths set up and submit resumes to representatives of various employers.
Interested candidates can also email or fax resumes to: email@example.com or fax: 516-228-1744.
The positions Healthplex has available are:
1. Customer Service Representative: Receives, investigates and responds to all member inquiries regarding dental plan coverage, status of claims and provider information on all Government related plans. Strong Customer Service skills, 1-2 years of Call Center experience preferred. Bilingual – Spanish, Cantonese, Russian a plus.
2. Dental Claims: Adjudicates dental claims for payment based on summary plan descriptions. Knowledge of ADA codes, dental procedures and terminology. Strong attention to detail.
3. Data Entry Processor: Responsible for accurately entering data from claim forms. Fast and accurate data entry skills, 10,000 + KS
Healthplex offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to employees and their dependents.
Healthplex Benefit Programs include:
• Medical Insurance
• Employer Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Employer Paid Dental Insurance for Employees, Spouses and Eligible Dependents
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
• Employer Paid Income protection (Short Term Disability insurance)
• 401(K) Retirement Plan with 30% Employer Match
• Voluntary Long Term Disability insurance
• Travel Assist Service
• Voluntary Accident, Cancer and Specified Disease Insurance
• Wellness programs and Discounted Fitness Facility Membership
• Healthplex Sons and Daughters Scholarship Program
• Training and Professional Development