Nassau County Executive Edward P. Mangano today announced that Healthplex – a leading dental benefit administration based in Uniondale – is seeking to hire residents for 35 full-time positions, with health benefits and salaries ranging from $25,000 to $85,000 annually. The company will join more than 200 other employers, looking to hire workers for numerous jobs in all fields, at Nassau County’s Mega Job Fair on Tuesday, October 7th, 2014 at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., job seekers can visit employers at the free Mega Job Fair and submit resumes to representatives of various employers. Doors open one hour early, at 9:00 a.m., for our nations veterans.
Healthplex job openings include:
• Customer Service Representative: receives, investigates and responds to all member inquiries regarding dental plan coverage, status of claims and provider information on all Government related plans. Strong Customer Service skills, 1-2 years of Call Center experience preferred. Bilingual – Spanish, Cantonese, Russian a plus.
• Dental Claims: Adjudicates dental claims for payment based on summary plan descriptions. Knowledge of ADA codes, dental procedures and terminology. Strong attention to detail.
• Data Entry Processor: Responsible for accurately entering data from claim forms. Fast and accurate data entry skills, 10,000 + KS.
Healthplex offers a benefits package to employees and their dependents that include:
• Medical Insurance
• Employer Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Employer Paid Dental Insurance for Employees, Spouses and Eligible Dependents
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
• Employer Paid Income protection (Short Term Disability insurance)
• 401(K) Retirement Plan with 30% Employer Match
• Voluntary Long Term Disability insurance
• Travel Assist Service
• Voluntary Accident, Cancer and Specified Disease Insurance
• Wellness programs and Discounted Fitness Facility Membership
• Healthplex Sons and Daughters Scholarship Program
• Training and Professional Development
Residents interested can also email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (516) 228-1744.