Due to the impending winter storm, Nassau County Executive Edward P. Mangano has announced that there has been cancelations and closing at the Nassau County Correctional Center and the Nassau County Parks. Cancelations and Closings are as follows:
• Visiting hours at the Nassau County Correctional Center will end at noon today through Thursday morning.
• The Nassau County Aquatic Center will be closing at 4:00p.m. today. (Delayed opening on Tuesday, could be all day Tuesday)
• The Nassau County Rifle Range will be closing at 4:00 p.m. today. (Delayed opening on Tuesday, could be all day Tuesday)
• Nassau County outdoor rinks and all scheduled events canceled Monday evening, and Tuesday day.
• All events canceled Monday evening and Tuesday day at Cantiague Park.
• All parks will close a 4:00p.m. and will reopen when safe.
Please stay tuned for further updates.